Please fill the forms below and then either email us a copy OR bring it to our office in person.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
- Summer school is a great opportunity for students to continue developing not only their academic skills, but also their individuality. Parents can be rest assured that their children are in good hands.
- Over the course of two months, our summer camp improves students’ skills in math, reading and writing (English/Chinese), and science. We also prepare our students for the upcoming school year.
- Students experience a well-rounded day with participation in music, painting, and body coordination classes.
- The schedule is 8am to 5:00pm, Monday through Friday.
- Summer School Program Features
- Free breakfast and lunch provided by the NYC Department of Education
- Class sizes are small
- Chinese teachers are bilingual
- English and math teachers are experienced, public school teachers
- After-hour care is provided
- School bus service is available for an additional fee
- The school has all necessary licenses and safety and sanitation rules are strictly observed
- Talent classes (music, dance, painting, Kung Fu, chess) are taught by renown experts from China and around the world
- Classrooms are large and bright, allowing for flexible use of the space
- Enrollment begins every year on February 1. Discounts are offered for early enrollment.